Risk Manager is a simple and user-friendly tool that assists users to create new or modify existing Risk Assessments in minutes.
Risk Manager Advantages:
- Program provides a searchable index, in order to find an existing Risk Assessment easily.
- More that 330 Existing Templates can be recalled, loaded, reviewed, modified and saved for use on board the ship or at office.
- A new or modified Risk Assessment can be exported from a station and sent to the Company’s Administrator for review and issuing new Templates.
- Templates can be exported and shared within the fleet.
- Automatic Calculation of Risk Factor value and Automatic coloring based on Risk Factor value.
- An Overview of available Risk Assessments and their last Revision date is available at the main program page.
- Company can preset the Template RAs from the Library that need to be done and always kept updated.
- User can set an expiration period at a produced Risk Assessment, in order to be warned upon expiration.
- Templates can always be maintained up to date, as an expiration warning will notify the user at preset intervals.
- Full program flexibility on each Company’s Risk Matrix format.
- Specific Administrator and Standard User profiles are provided for better control of each user’s actions within the program.
- Each Vessel has access to specific Ship Type Risk Assessments, as defined by Company Administrator.
- Easy generation of new RAs through merging of two existing RAs.
- Searchable content of RAs for specific words within Hazards and Control Measures taken.
- Easy filtration of RAs per Ship Type, High Risk, Critical, need of Office Review, Expiration Status, Prepared by, Date etc.
- All exported files are automatically attached at MS Outlook email messages for easy sharing.
- Program environment is almost known to everyone as it is running with Microsoft Excel, without needing any additional expenses for additional software or hardware.
Risk Manager Capabilities:
- Settings for 50 Ships plus Office.
- Each Program copy can accommodate:
- Up to 1000 Template Risk Assessments
- Up to 2000 Vessel & Office Risk Assessments
- Each Risk Assessment can accommodate:
- Up to 30 Hazards
- Up to 30 Control Measures
- Up to 30 Further Actions to Control Residual Risk
- Available types of Risk Matrix (Consequences x Frequency):
- 4 x 4
- 5 x 5
- 4 x 5
- 5 x 4
How to test Risk Manager Demo:
Risk Manager will prompt for a License Key. Enter temporary key "DEMO" to unlock. You have a limited number of 10 entries.
How to register Risk Manager:
Risk Manager UnRegistered program will prompt for a License Key which is specific for your PC or your network location. The Key will be provided from AMS after forwarding the auto-generated Registration Form of your PC to AMS by E-mail and completing the Registration process. Sample version will be fully functional.
For more details about Risk Manager, do not hesitate to "Contact Us"!