A pre-vetting inspection as well as onboard training of crew will identify potential problem areas which can be resolved before the vetting inspection. AMS-Marine Services provides assistance to operators in all aspects of the OCIMF and CDI vetting process. We assist operators throughout the entire vetting process including pre-vetting inspections and attendance of Chemical & Product Tankers with a sharp focus on safety management and crew training.
The Team - Experience
Our team of ex Masters & ex Chief Engineers is experienced on the field of Crude/Product & Chemical Tankers, as well as on Shore Management, as they have served in relevant shore positions, like Safety, Quality, Marine, Vetting, Training or Operations Departments. All our Inspectors/Auditors are thoroughly familiar & acquainted with OCIMF SIRE VIQ and/or CDI questionnaires and have attended a huge number of inspections.
Tanker Inspections & Onboard Services
- Oil/Chemical Tankers Pre-Vetting, for CDI & SIRE inspections.
- Attendance during Vetting.
- Owner's response, Close Out & Follow up advisors after vetting.
- External Navigation Audits according to TMSA2 KPI 5.4.3 requirements.
- ISM Internal Audits on board, as an independent third party.
- Incident investigations.
- OnBoard Training.
- Liquid Cargo Calculations (See also our software "CargoManager" at Software section).
- Currently operating from Singapore, UK, Greece, USA & Canada, South America.
For availability & quotation of On Board Attendance, "Contact Us"